We are looking for a professional Sous Chef to lead all aspects of our culinary business while delivering a high-quality experience for our team and guests.
- Company provided (FREE) medical, dental and disability insurance for the manager!
- FREE parking
- FREE meals and shift beer/NA beverages
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Paid time off
- Voluntary benefits (vision, life insurance, etc.)
- Employee assistance program
- Career growth opportunities and MORE!
- Help in the preparation and design of food menus
- Produce high quality plates both design and taste wise
- Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Fill in for the Chef in planning and directing food preparation when necessary
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation
- Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance
- Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Proven experience as a Kitchen Manager, Kitchen Supervisor, Sous Chef or Chef
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Excellent record of kitchen and staff management
- Accuracy and speed in handling emergency situations and providing solutions
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs such as MS Office, Toast and Restaurant 365 is a plus
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)